1. What are you currently up to?
Stacey: I just got my internship not too long ago for NYC teen vogue online. But I will have a new television series on NBC called â€œ18 to lifeâ€ which will be coming out around 2010. Aside from that I also have my 23 birthday coming up soon! (:
2. Is there one thing you regret about being a part of Degrassi The Next Generation?
Stacey: No not one bit, if It weren’t for Degrassi I probably wouldn’t be who i am today, Degrassi is just a big part of me so you know.
3. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Stacey: Hanging out with Cassie Steele, is currently what I do in my spare time as of right now.
4. What are your hopes for the near future?
Stacey: Keep my career going. Get married soon, have kids, and just enjoy life.
5. Who are your idols and why?
Stacey: You know I donâ€™t really have an idol.
6. What’s your most embarrassing experience?
Stacey: Wow haha do I have to share?
7. Do you ever tired or annoyed by questions asked by Journalists?
Stacey: No never, they ask always either the random obvious ones or crazy funny questions, never the personal ones.
8. What was it like shooting the first ever Degrassi Movie out in Canada and Los Angeles, California?
Stacey: Wow it an amazing experience soo much fun catching up with everyone, getting closer to the NEW cast. It was loads of fun.
9. Why did you choose to go with Journalism as your career when playing Ellie Nash on Degrassi?
Stacey: Well actually in real life, I actually love writing for magazines. Which I have done, but at the same time I mean I guess Ellie always wanted to approach something – but wanted to it professionally.
10. Is there one piece from the set that you got to keep while shooting for Degrassi over the years?
Stacey: No not that I can think of. I think they even kept the rubber bands I used haha. The props used were very big to Degrassi.
11. Is there anything that hasn’t been covered when it comes to Degrassi, topic wise, seems like Degrassi has covered everything.
Stacey: They really have, like we say “we go there” they really make sure Degrassi gets every single thing.
12. How long have you liked Hello Kitty, what is you like about that icon?
Stacey: Sheâ€™s kind of a type of representation for me haha, like Betty Boop kind of, I think Iâ€™m more like Hello Kitty.
13. What is one thing that you would really like to have happen to Ellie?
Stacey: I wanted to see what would have happened if she actually got with Jimmy Brooks haha I think that would have been interesting.
14. Tell us about the Degrassi movie, did the entire cast from when it all began, return to reprise their roles-how long were you in Los Angeles, California, have any favorite location spots, highlights, moments, etc.
Stacey: I love the beach its sooo beautiful, so many moments especially being back with your friends. Well about the cast you will just have to wait and see. (:
15. Any last words?
Stacey: Watch DEGRASSI GOES HOLLYWOOD Friday @ 8:00.